Iworked for years on 405 line TV transmitters. I had a notch of at least
40dB at 10.125khz. I was surprised how quickly it disappeared when 405 line
TV closed down, to be replaced by a rolloff at 16kHz.

I now roll off much lower, and keep moving my default cw sidetone as it
seems to produce a notch after a few contests, I'm currently at 650Hz but
will try 700 again soon.

--
Brian D
G3VGZ  Yarm    England