Don, you’re right on about those West Mountain Com Speakers.  I’ve had a pair
on my K3S since day one and I wouldn’t trade them for anything.

My wife got me a second pair and I use them with my KX2 when I’m operating on
my back deck.  Sure makes the KX2’s receiver sound super good.

Jim, W0EB

Sent from my iPad