From: SteveL <lawr...@woh.rr.com>
To: k2...@arrl.net
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Tue, Apr 27, 2021 3:28 pm
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Speaker upgrade

Search “bluetooth mixer” on Amazon - there are several possibilities depending
on the specific details of your application.

One such example:
https://www.amazon.com/Professional-Wireless-Audio-Mixer-Controller/dp/B08JH7L8D9/

<https://www.amazon.com/Professional-Wireless-Audio-Mixer-Controller/dp/B08JH7L8D9/>

Steve