So I'm building a KAT100 tuner and everything is going
along fine until I get to T1 and RFC2.  According to
the manual T1 is supposed to be wound on a FT50-43
core (.5 in.) and RFC2 on an FT37-43 core (.37 in.).
Unfortunately all I have left in the kit are two .5
inch cores, one dark grey, the other painted red.  So
I'm planning on winding T1 using the dark grey .5 in.
core.  Do any of you experts out there think there
would be any harm in winding RFC2 on a slightly larger
core (.5 in. red)?  Or should I go back to Elecraft
and wait for a replacement?

Your input is appreciated.

Stephen