From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Richard
Sent: Friday 28 May 2021 20:35
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K3s Power Selection

In the Config Menu:

PWR SET
If set to PER-BAND, the power level is saved on each band.
This is especially useful with external amplifiers.

Mine is set to PER-BAND.

If a KPA500 is connected to the K3S via the ACC cable (as mine is), two sets of
per-band power settings are saved: one for “barefoot” operation, one for use
with the amp.

Where and how do I save and then access these two savings? Are the somehow
automatically selected?

In my case I want to save 100 watts for "barefoot" operation and 25 watts for
amplifier operation. I've tried using Quick Memories 1-9 for bands — which
works fine — and Quick Memories  M1 and M2 for the two power settings for each
band — which does NOT work.

What's the right way to do this?

Richard Kunc ~ W4KBX

delivered to turnb...@net1.ie