Slight topic change, apologies.

Has anyone used rx audio via Bluetooth into their hearing aids? Any issues?

I was hoping the K4 would have BT audio, but it doesn't.  So the next best option would be to send the sound card audio to BT in a computer, linked to the aids or headset...  I don't have my K4 yet, so it's a guess.

73,
Rick NK7I