Before using Elecraft, I used a Yaesu Ft 1000MP Mark-V Field and it was a
mere touch of a button to use the sub receiver. I have scoured Pages 37/38
and still have not come up with a way to individually use the 2 receivers.
Perhaps it is in the setting, although I did adhere to the directions for
separate frequencies on each receiver. I am using a Butternut HF-9V antenna
for both. What I need is to switch back and forth between the two receivers
and be able to hear a speak on both.

I hope someone will help me as I feel I am losing half the receiver, and I
am sure it is much simpler than I imagine.

Thanks in advance,

Rick/W3RKI