On 6/20/2021 11:31 AM, Richard Isaacs via Elecraft wrote:
Before using Elecraft, I used a Yaesu Ft 1000MP Mark-V Field and it was a
mere touch of a button to use the sub receiver. I have scoured Pages 37/38
and still have not come up with a way to individually use the 2 receivers.

Gee, it's trivially easy. Push the SUB button to turn it on. With headphones set for stereo, you'll hear it in your right ear, with the main RX in your left ear. Once it's on, a long push on the SUB button puts you in Diversity mode, for which you need a second antenna and an input for it.

Perhaps study of the rest of manual might be a good thing. Over the years, I've owned ICOM, Yaesu, an Ten Tec rigs, and their user interfaces have all differed radically from each other. The Elecraft UI is, by far, the best of them all, but you have to RTFM to understand it.

73, Jim K9YC