On 6/25/2021 1:18 AM, Victor Rosenthal 4X6GP wrote:
Only marginally Elecraft related, but I want to buy a Nano VNA.

In a different price range, but I've been VERY happy with the VNWA designed by DG8SAQ, built and sold as a finished product by these hams in the UK. One of the HUGE pluses is SAQ's software, which is able to compute and plot complex impedance from S11 and S21 measurements. The company also sells very good calibration kits at very reasonable prices, and calibration is key to meaningful measurements. This unit is a serious lab quality instrument, not a toy.

https://www.sdr-kits.net/introducing-DG8SAQ-VNWA3

I paid about $700 for the unit with the cal kit, shipped, about 7 years ago. The Brexit stupidity has made it about $100 cheaper.

73, Jim K9YC