I got a nanoVAN V2 PLUS 4 about four months ago.  It's been FB.  Here's the
site:
https://nanorfe.com/nanovna-v2.html
There are at least 4 or 5 different nanoVNA designs, V2, F2, H, H4, etc.. with
a variety of firmware and software programs and versions floating around....
and even more clones of each.  Prices range from $50 to $200... The landscape
is very complicated. You can go to groups.io, search on nanoVNA and find 8
groups to join.  I'm happy with what I got, but can't say if I'd be more or
less happy with any of the others.