I am selling my fully equipped KX3 / PX3 / KXPA100 station simply because I
have too many radios.

All of the gear looks and functions as new. The KX3 has every option except the
KXPD3 keyer paddle.  The KXPA 100 received new finals at Elecraft in 2019 and
has been used less than ten hours since that time.

A set of manuals is included, the latest versions are of course available on
the Elecraft website.

The equipment consists of:

KX-3 160m - 6m Transceiver with the following internal options:

KXAT3  20 watt ATU

KX3-2M  2 meter module

KXBC3  NiMh Internal charger with Real Time Clock

KXFL3  Dual Bandwidth Roofing Filter

Also included with the KX3 are the following two items:

KX3-PCKT Cable set

MH-3 Hand mike

I also have the following for sale:

PX3 Panadapter with cables

KXPA100 with internal KXAT100 tuner also with all cables

My firm prices are:

KX-3 equipment  …. $1550 Shipped in the US

KXPA100AT …. $1250 Shipped in the US

PX3 … $575  Shipped in the US

I prefer to receive payment via PayPal the cost of which is included in the
above prices.

I would also very much like to sell the entire station to the same person.  The
price for all the equipment sold as one lot is $3200 Shipped in the US.

Contact me directly   al7cr AT mooseaviation.com