I have been kicking around the idea of purchasing a KPA1500.  In doing my due
diligence, I've stumbled upon a dilemma.  It appears the KPA1500 will track
bands for ICOM using CI-V.  I am currently using CI-V to auto switch antennas,
so that ties up the radio's CI-V port.  The antenna box (Bandmaster V) is using
BCD to control the relays at the box (RCS-10).  It seems the KPA1500 supports
band control via BCD.

My question - can I parallel connect the BCD outputs from the Bandmaster V to
both the relay box AND the KPA1500?  Or alternatively, parallel the output the
ICOM's CI-V port?

73
Kelly - N0VD