I’ve never done this myself, but my understanding is that CI-V is a multipoint
protocol.  I have an Icom CT-17 level shifter into four concurrent CI-V lines
that are just paralleled, all at the same baud rate. You can do this less
expensively with a few 3.5mm sockets wired in parallel.  See the CT-17 manual
and circuit diagram.

CIV is preferable to band lines in that the Icom exciter can provide freq info,
not just band, and the KOA1500 ATU can preselect a setting before transmit.

73 de Dick, K6KR