Murray,

Yes, Elecraft has those relays.

If you do not have adequate desoldering gear, the the best way to remove them is to crush the case so you can remove the pins one at a time.  Clean up with solder wick and if solder remains in the holes, push it out with a wooden toothpick.  Use whatever tool works to crush the relay cases.

73,
Don W3FPR