Don,

I borrowed a couple of new relays from my KAT2 kit. I installed K1 and K2 with the correct orientation this time. This immediately resolved all transmit and receive problems. I have pushed on to successfully build the KNB2, KBT2 and I'm now working on the KSB2. No further problems have been found. The K160RX, KAT2 and KIO2 will follow these. My replacement relays are on the way to me from Elecraft. I'm having fun again.

I have downloaded Spectrogram and I'll use it for filter alignment as soon as I complete the KSB2 just to be thorough but I'm already happy with the way the K2 is working. I've also bookmarked your web page since I see lots of useful articles.

This email list sure is a useful resource.

73,
Murray VA1CQ

https://www.avg.com