From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of David Gilbert
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2021 6:28 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K4 delivery status

Apparently not.  I recently asked on this list if new K4 users could tell us
how well the K4 worked for remote operations.  The only replies I got said that
Elecraft had not yet written a release version of the software for remote
operation of the K4, and as best they could tell from the responses they had
gotten from Elecraft there was no timetable for doing so.  Nobody from Elecraft
bothered to answer my query, so they are probably correct.

73,
Dave   AB7E

Message delivered to k9...@live.com