On Mon, Aug 16, 2021 at 1:21 PM Fred Jensen <k6...@foothill.net> wrote:

> I haven't seen much K4 chatter here lately, I wonder how things are
> going in the shipping/delivery business. Were I to order one today, when
> could I expect to start tracking a package?

Skip et al,

No one can answer this question, unfortunately, because Elecraft's
suppliers can't answer Elecraft's questions.  The world-wide chip shortage
(and other factors beyond Elecraft's control) make providing reasonable
delivery estimates nearly impossible.  This applies to many products
including autos, not just the K4.

Most Elecraft K4 discussion is taking place on an independent moderated
mailing list with almost 1,000 members:
https://groups.io/g/Elecraft-K4/topics.  I cannot read this Elecraft
mailman reflector regularly because I'm spending most of my time in that
dedicated K4 group, not here.  You can search the group for answers to
common questions, such as K4 Remote support (still under development).

*K4 shipping status and delivery questions should be posted to separate
dedicated groups* that are trying to estimate Elecraft's ship rate based on
serial numbers and public reports.

https://groups.io/g/CreativeK4ShippingStatus/topics

https://groups.io/g/Elecraft-K4DeliveryInformation/topics

And of course the official Elecraft page is here:

https://elecraft.com/pages/shipping-status

Note that "Group 1 K4D June 24th" means  June 24th, *2019*.

73,
Bob, N6TV