Julie,

Just follow the instructions.  You will need a #1 Phillips screwdriver.
If you don't understand any procedure, ask here.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 9/30/2021 3:34 PM, Julia Tuttle wrote:
Hi folks,

I got jealous of the waterfall display on my girlfriend's IC-7300, so I got
myself a PX3, and since the kit but not the factory version was in stock, I
got the kit. (Normally I'd be *more* than happy to pay Elecraft the $20 to
build it perfectly, but I'm impatient.)

I've got the assembly instructions, and an anti-static wrist strap, and the
aftermarket SideKX panels and cover, and the kit itself is arriving
tomorrow.

Does anyone have any assembly tips besides what's in the manual?

Thanks and 73,

Julie