Hi,

When needing to get a result from anything publicly regulated, consider
using something other than the interwebs or 800 number.

K6MR points in the right direction.

Specifically:

Write a certified letter, return receipt requested, to the CEO or president
of the involved entity and cc: via the same method to head of your Public
Utilities Commission, or whatever you have in 6, as suggested by Ken.

State your case and surrounding events clearly, much as you have done here
on the list.

Point out that you are a licensed operator of a Federally licensed radio
station.

It may say Amateur, but it is still Federally regulated and you have rights.

You might state your degree of willingness to work with them to solve their
problems at no cost; I know of a couple of instances in which people were
intimidated and apologetically bent over backwards twice and of one case in
which the op told them to pound sand and threatened to identify their
technical incompetence to the media.

First two people got some results over the course of weeks, the third
person got action in two hours.

One presumes that there is some technical competence somewhere in the
company, but obviously not so with the representatives coming to your door.

If, in fact, your station is causing any issues, the most likely cause is
that they are using poorly designed, offshore manufactured equipment.

The various type acceptances on a lot of gear are printed on a label, but
not measured in a lab; hard to imagine.

When I get on 20m here my "smoke and monoxide" detectors sound off. One of
these days I'll run more than 100W, but one presumes it's just RF getting
into poorly shielded gear.

FWIW, these same detectors occasionally spontaneously sound off every year
or two at O dark.

Company has replaced six detectors three times; I wonder why?

Over the years I have sent certified letters to utilities to deal with
issues in a professional capacity as well as personally, i.e. stuff at the
house.

In most cases it will get you engaged with someone who is both
knowledgeable and in authority.

Certainly not someone who blames "an antenna" for second rate gear in a
poorly designed system.

Hope that you are able to get a good response and get your 'net back.

73,

Steve

KL7JT/1