The bulk of consumer electronics, like wi-fi routers, is covered under Part
15, and it is therefore the responsibility of the operator of the Part 15
gear to deal with interference issues, NOT a neighborhood ham. Hams are not
responsible for interference to Part 15 gear. In fact, Part 15 gear has the
following information on it, usually on a sticker (emphasis mine):

This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to
> the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful
> interference, and *(2) this device must accept any interference received,
> including interference that may cause undesired operation.*

73,
Gwen, NG3P