-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael Napier
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 11:23 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Multimeter Altitude Limits

While searching for a decent DMM to use during my K2 construction I noticed
several of them have an altitude limit of 2000m (~6500 feet). Since I live
at 7,600 feet and frequent altitudes at 10,000 while camping I am concerned
about this limit. A call to the Extech Tech Support line yielded a service
rep who was as mystified as myself as to this limit.

Any expert opinions out there concerning this issue? Any DMM recommendations
for a unit $60 to $100 or so?

Mike
K0MIS
Cascade, CO