Thanks, Bill.

Sometimes I use the CW msg memories on my K3 but find it is more fun with a manual key. I guess it is less monotonous than pushing the msg button over and over.

Here are a couple other DX vids featuring the venerable K3:

3DA0RU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB4w8arHNjk

S9OK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qokp7yVYfDs