particularly if one sets "bins per pixel" to 1.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-12-19 12:04 AM, David Hachadorian wrote:
After exchanging emails with N4ZR, who started this thread, we think this is the easiest procedure:

Tune the rig to 10.000 MHz in CW mode.  Listen to the tone of the WWV carrier, which should be close to your CW PITCH setting. Switch back and forth between reverse cw and normal cw, adjusting REF CAL until the tones are equal in pitch on normal and reverse.

This procedure should get you calibrated well within 1 Hz, much better than required for any amateur radio application that I can think of.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ