Good afternoon,

I have a Elecraft T1 tuner which I used last summer, but have had it stored away for several months. Today I have been trying to use it again with my KX3, but I am having an issue which I can't resolve. The yellow LED is flashing continuously, as it would when selecting or deselecting the tuner. In fact, tapping the BYP button without first tapping the PWR button does exactly that - the tuner is toggled between in-circuit and bypass, as demonstrated by the yellow and green LEDs. The info function seems to work as expected as well. The other issue - the unit doesn't seem to turn itself off - If I leave it with the battery in, the yellow LED continues to flash seemingly indefinitely.

I don't remember this behaviour last time I used it, and looking in the handbook seems to suggest it isn't the normal behaviour. Can any of you give me any advice about this issue? According to the sticker on the processor, I am running firmware 1.7.

Many thanks!

Best regards,
Paul