The Antenna Book is really good. I find antenna design and experimentation one
of the more interesting/fun aspects of ham radio and have gotten many of ARRL's
(RSGB, etc) other antenna books over the years: Antenna Compendium 1-8, various
Antenna Classics, stealth antennas, HF Antennas for All Locations, Rothhammel's
Antenna Book, Antenna Experimenters Guide, recently Antenna Physics... Of
course I've only tried and experimented with an infinitesimal number of these
designs but I'm always learning something reading about them. .

    On Thursday, May 12, 2022, 06:15:06 AM MDT, Rick Robinson