Kevin,
Actually I am in NC, not GA this week. Heard you fairly well but not many
others. And of course Tom

Tom,
Your 20m beam has great front to back ratio (or maybe front to side, or
whatever). Your sig here was well over S-9 at max and barely audible at min. So
you'll be glad to know it's still functioning as a beam, and not as a
top-loaded piece of coax or somthing. And I'm still wondering whether it was my
sending or the propagation that morphed my NC  into GA <grin>

73 de Ray K2HYD/4