I Know it is a compromised design but it may be all I will have soon. We
are moving 400+ miles north from FL into the mountains of NC this weekend.
I'll be living in an upstairs condo so putting the AX-1 in a window may be
the best I can do. I don't think the ceiling is high enough for my Wolf
River Coils but I may be able to get a hamstick to work.

I will definitely give the AX-1 a proper trial on my IC-705.

*Marshall Harrison, *
*W4MKH*