For a similar 10M version, look at N1LO's 10M Wire Collinear Super J-Pole
which you can find at Nylo's Notepad Antenna Page.  I have built and
installed several of these vertical antennas over the years, hanging from
tall tree limbs and stacked telescopic fiberglass poles.
My EZNEC model shows omni gain of 4.34dbi at 9 degrees with top wire end at
52 ft.

73,
Henry - K4TMC