Just a heads up that we've been working hard to catch up with our order
backlog of KPA1500 solid state amps.  Interest in the 1500 has been very
strong and we have been successful getting ahead of the increasing order
rate.   (The 1500 fully integrates with our K3 and K4 Product lines and is
compatible with most HF transceivers from other manufacturers.)

KPA1500s are now available off the shelf for immediate delivery from stock
:-)  Get 'em while they're hot off the press!

Shipping for the KPA1500 is also free to the lower 48 U.S. states
this month.

More info on the KPA1500 is available at:
https://elecraft.com/products/kpa1500-amplifier

73,
Eric
*elecraft.com <http://elecraft.com>*