Thanks Carl.

To those of use who have kept current with the news over the last three years, it comes as no surprise that Elecraft, like the rest of world's manufacturers, has problems obtaining parts for existing designs. For years, prices for new cars have skyrocketed because mfrs couldn't buy chips for the multiple computers each vehicle carries. The small mfr located in California's Sierra, from whom my wife has purchased several looms, has had difficulty buying parts and materials. Often, a part goes extinct, requiring redesign of existing products that depended on it introducing further delays.

For Elecraft, it isn't a matter of priorities -- neighbor and Elecraft mfg engineer K6XX told me that all he's doing nowadays is chasing down parts for existing products.

73, Jim K9YC