Good Evening,

   Both bands had rapid QSB.  Signals ranged from S3 to S9, within a character in some cases.  It caused some chirping effects at times.  Weak signals got wiped out, but I did log a call sign out of them.  Weather reports were warmer across the board, though the sun was shining in few places.  Here it is foggy enough to affect my Internet connection.  It takes a minute or two for an email to be sent.

  On 14050.5 kHz at 2300z:

NO8V - John - MI

W0CZ - Ken - ND

NS4V - David - NC

K6XK - Roy - IA

AB9V - Mike - IN

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

K4JPN - Steve - GA

  On 7047.75 kHz at 0100z:

W0CZ - Ken - ND

WM5F - Dwight - ID

K6PJV - Dale - CA

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

   The sun will remain active all week with a few flares tossed in our direction.  The forty meter net should be a little better with a slightly longer day.  See you next week to test both bands.

   Until then 73,

      Kevin.  KD5ONS

-

True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country.

I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.