Good Evening,

   Conditions were much better than I had expected.  The sun really charged up the ionosphere, lots of contest activity on twenty meters.  On forty meters there was a little more QSB and the band changed during the net.  At the end I was hearing something that reminded me of singing.  I thought Radio China was about to come on the air :)  But Brian told me it was FT4 which I confirmed a little later.  I think the lead in to Radio China was the best fit my mind could achieve.  I spent way too much time listening to shortwave radio when I was young.

  On 14050.25 kHz at 2300z:

W0CZ - Ken - ND

NO8V - John - MI

K6XK - Roy - IA