Get the K4D now and see how it does in your situation with your and your
neighbor's operating habits. By the time the HD upgrade is available,
you'll know whether you want it. I've been very happy with K4D at Field Day
sites and in high power SO2R operation except when two stations are on the
same band.

73,

/Rick N6XI

On Wed, Jan 18, 2023 at 11:54 AM Joseph M. Durnal <joseph.dur...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I share a property line with another ham.  Some of his low band wires are
> within a wavelength  of my vertical.  When he's  transmitting, I rarely
> notice with K3 unless I'm really close.  The IC-7300, he can wipe out my
> receive if we are trying to work on the same portion of the band.
>
> I have my sights set on a K4D, but wondering if I should be considering the
> HD version.
>
> Thanks & 73 de Joe NE3R

> Message delivered to rta...@gmail.com

Rick Tavan