All,

I was the recipient of such an email scam a few weeks back. Fortunately, it was a good friend that was hacked, so I asked him to call me on the phone where I could hear his voice and he could answer a few questions that only he and I know the proper answers to.  I did not receive a phone call. In other words, be careful when responding to requests such as those - practice safe computing. Be suspicious if the "sender" does not initially make a request, but simply asks a question like "do you use Amazon".  Medicare does not call subscribers, and the same for the IRS - those are scam calls, do not give them any information.

73,
Don W3FPR