Anyone using an ANTLION MODMIC 4 with an Elecraft K3?

I'm having difficulty. The Modmic works great plugged into my PC Mic Input on the front panel.

I believe the ModMic is electret - requiring BIAS, which I know is turned on at CONFIG > MIC > press #2, so the end result is FP.H BIAS.

A Heil AD-1-K is plugged into the front panel; however, pin 6 (8v) is not wired to the mono 1/8 mike jack on the adapter. The Modmic uses a T-R-S 1/8 inch.

What is the correct pinout for the K3 front mic jack to the Modmic?

--Scott, W5WZ