Good Evening,

   Neither band was very strong but both had QSB.  Low noise and weak signals did not work well.  However, I gathered a few QNI and found next week will have a wedding and family visits.  So next Sunday's turnout will be affected :)  That's OK there are more weeks in the year.  I did not hear any lightning.

   The sun almost came out, there are patches of blue sky all around.  Ash from the volcano on Kamchatka is sweeping south through Washington.  That should cause a redder sunset when the sun drops below the cloud layer.

  On 14050.5 kHz at 2200z:

W0CZ - Ken - ND

NO8V - John - MI

K0DTJ - Brian - CA