Yesterday, I installed a KIO3B update kit in my K-3.  Everything appears to work OK except for the USB serial port.  At first, this morning, everything seemed to be working OK - the K3 was controlling my amp and reading out frequency to DXLab Commander.  I started trying to configure N1MM to read radio frequency, and things went steadily downhill from there.  At this point, I have no frequency readout on either program, and cannot send F-key messages from N1MM.  I have tried every available COM port under Windows 10, and checked for hidden ports (none).  I have restarted the computer several times with no change.

Can anyone suggest something to try, or a test that might reveal what's going on?

--
73, Pete N4ZR