Is 17mSec not fast enough? When you hit the OP button on the KPA, it tells the
K3 to make the adjustment, and the power is very quickly changed. Same is true
when you go from OP to STBY, the K3 goes back to 100 watts.
I seriously question whether you can do things as fast with a macro and having
to hit a second button (besides the OP/STBY on the KPA.
If you don’t know about this, you need to give it a try.

73,
Jack, W6FB