I am guessing from your callsign that you are in Spain.  Did you try
<http://www.hakko.com/world_network.html#26>
(<http://www.hakko.com/world_network.html>).  My 936-12 is labled specifically
120VAC @ 60Hz .  Of course, if you wish to use it in the US in the future it
kind of screws you.  Did you try calling one of the US Vendors (go to
www.google.us and type hakko and look at the blu box at the top, do it a few
times to get different results)?  They might be nire helpful than my attempt to
help.

David, k3tue
.