I could embrace that, as I doubt (I do not know if) it would be a huge
development investment.  A bigger case with a new bigger front panel for
more/larger knobs, larger display, and analog S-meter;  As someone said, more
base/main station like.  Your old K2 could attach right to the new
control/display board and you would be off and running.  But who knows if it
would be worth the investment for Elecraft.

'T'would be sweet.

David, k3tue
.