Sorry that is not a directly K2 related question, but this list has more ham
brains located in one place than any other place I know.  I have always
appreciated the help I have found here from the members.

I am running a RIGblaster Pro with my K2.  Under QRP conditions, I have no
problems.  However, on 40m & 80m QRO with an external amp, I am finding that
I am getting serious RF getting back into the rigblaster.  I have isolated
it to the rigblaster's microphone cable that connects the K2 to the
rigblaster.  I am certain this is the path of the RF because I can replace
the rigblaster mic cable with the K2s regular microphone and use its PTT and
couple the sound from my headphones into the mic and get transmit without
the RF crap on output.  My question is this.  What is the best way to
eliminate the RF on the rigblaster's mic cable?  Would several ferrite beads
do the job?  Anyone else ever have this problem or have suggestions?

73, Bill Allen  WA5PB