VA3IMO wrote having difficulty with finding C71 and C174.

I had the same problem.
In my kit the 82 pF were labeled as "820" but the manual lists them as labeled "82".

The same thing occurred with C122, a 56 pF, labeled as "560" but manual lists as "56" I don't recall the part number but I think there was also a "561" labeled cap...I had to do some resoldering once I found out.

Hope that served as a heads up.

BTW, if you're about to head into the toroid winding section, don't sweat it. I found it to be fairly easy going. Not everyone's cup of tea but really not bad at all.

Have a GREAT time! and good luck.

John
AB8O