K2 Serial Number 54XX is for sale.  I built the unit about 6 monts ago and just
added the KAT2. Now would like to build another kit, so need to
move this one to a new home.
The K2 comes with the following options installed:
KIO2 Aux I/O module w/ gable
KAT2 Automatic antenna tuner
K160 160 meter module
KNB2 Noise blanker
KSB2 SSB module
The K2 works well and is scratch free. I am an expereniced builder, having
built many Heathkit over  45
years in  Ham Radio pluse another K2 # 35XX that I use every day and it has
been a stead fast companion.
I would like to get $700.00 and I will ship to lower 48. Contact me off list.

Kurt K0ARO