I'm went looking for a 47pf cap for C73. Naturally, (probably because I'm an old-timer, ya know - kits from Knight-Kit, Johnson, WRL, Ameco, not to mention the Benton Harbor stuff) I was looking for a disc ceramic cap marked 47 with a black mark on the top. Not finding any, I looked through the parts list for the rf board where it indicated in might also be marked 470 and be one of those little blue plastic caps. Just so I'm sure before I solder these puppies in, C73, C20, C24, and C203 are OK as little blue plastic caps marked 470, correct?

Tnx & 73,

Doug -- KØDXV