Dear group!

We have a serious problem with our 10watt PA of my K2.2 weeks ago the 10w PA
suddenly didn´t work any more.A friend helped me to fix the problem(we replaced
the PA transistors 3 times), but now we need your help.The PA needs far too
much current and the maximum power output on all bands is 2 watt.Everything
seems to be okay, but the current of the bias of Q7/Q8 is 0.656V instead of
0.600.

The  PA transistors and the diodes of the low pass filter are okay too.Can you
please help?

vy73, Chris-OE5CSP