Chris,

Check T4 very carefully - does it have the correct number of turns?  Is the
correct winding inserted into the correct holes?  Are the links present and
soldered into the correct holes?

Your bias voltage is a bit high - check to be certain Q11 and Q13 have the
expected DC voltages (see the DC Voltage chart in Appendix E of the manual).

Examine all components in the base of Q7 and Q8 (see the schematic to
identify all the components) and verify that they are correct.

73,
Don W3FPR