Hi all,

I'm an EE but with little RF design background - I've spent most of my career so
far doing digital design & software development.  So while I remember how to
bias a transistor you probably don't want me to design a radio for you just yet!
 :-)

With that in mind, I'd love recommendations for texts on RF design that start
where your basic electrical engineering education leaves off.  One
recommendation so far is "Experimental Methods in RF Design" which I've been
told is not engineering level (perfectly fine by me) but a good starting point.
 Any classics out there you'd recommend?

Thanks!
Mike  ab3ap