Robert,

Did the base K2 receive OK before you added the KPA100? - note that the
KPA100 has nothing to do with the base K2 receive, but I would like to know
if it worked fine at one time in the past.

The most likely thing that would cause the filter settings to fail is a
failure of the BFO or a failure in the IF filter itself.  My vote is on the
BFO - go back to page 62 of your manual and re-do the BFO range test.  If
that is OK, then try to re-do the filter alignment using Spectrogram.
Should you notice strange results with the filter alignment, then check all
the components in the lower center portion of the schematic sheet 2 of 4 for
proper soldering and proper component placement.

The most probable cause of failure is a bad solder connection.  First thing
is to check the soldering, then re-check the soldering.  When you have
completed that, check the soldering!  Often another pair of eyes will see
something that you have overlooked numerous times - if you can find someone
else to review your work, that may prove revealing.

73,
Don W3FPR