-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Darwin, Keith
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 2:33 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] Help - XFIL doesn't work

I wonder, once this gets figured out, if we'll find that having the
Rework Eliminators (so as to avoid pulling the K2 board out once it is
done) would have avoided the problem ...

Just thinking.  Enjoy it as I'm not always known to do it :-)

- Keith N1AS -