I almost hesitate to ask this since I know most of us here are pretty hard core
CW enthusiasts, but who else will be running the Phone contest this weekend?  I
didn't actually get a chance to operate the CW weekend so I'm pretty anxious to
operate the Phone weekend now.  I did so QRP last year and did pretty well.  I
got the feedpoint of my antenna up a little higher again so I think I have the
station about as ready as it can be for now.  I just hope we end up with decent
propagation.  I recall that 75m was my money band last year and expect the same
again this year, but hope there are some openings on 15m to help out a bit as
well.

Station:  K2, QRP, 5W
Antenna:  Carolina Windom 160 at about 65'
QTH:  EPA
Bands:  All allowed, 160 - 10m, no WARC (of course)

I hope to work other Elecrafters and QRPers and wish everyone that does
participate lots of fun!

Mark, NK8Q